YCMOU Admission 2020-21:
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University was established in 1989 at Nashik and offers higher learning. The YCMOU is an open university that offers distance learning in a variety of courses. YCMOU offers under graduate, post graduate, doctoral, certificate and diploma courses in several streams. YCMOU admission 2020-21 can be checked online.
Date of start of registration of application: 1st June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 15th July 2020
Last date to submit completed application with late fee: 31st July 2020
Last date to submit completed application with super late fee: 16th August 2020
- All categories must pay 1000/- as application fee.
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid offline through demand draft.
- The candidate can download the application online from the website.
- The candidate must register with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill all the requisite details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload all the required documents which include the following:
- A scanned copy of the passing certificate of class 10th and 12th.
- A scanned copy of marks sheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A scanned copy of income certificate.
- Category certificate if applicable.
- Transfer certificate
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
- The candidate must pay the application fee and submit the application before last date.
- The candidate can also obtain application form offline from any branch of Indian Bank on payment through demand draft.
- The candidate must fill in the application form and attach photocopies of the specified documents.
For any further details regarding YCMOU admission 2020 – 21 check the website at https://ycmou.ac.in/admissions .