Yashwantrao Chavan Maharsahtra Open University Course Admissions
The Yashwantrao Chavan Open University was established in 1989 in the city of Nashik, Maharashtra. The YCMOU as it is popularly called can operate anywhere across the world. The aim of YCMOU is to “become a Mass Varsity and to make available to the common man, educational programs that are of practical use in his day-to-day life and those that provide better prospects for the future.” The YCMOU offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, research, and doctoral courses. The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University course admissions have been notified on the university website.
YCMOU offers 109 courses across 13 disciplines through the distance learning mode.
Date of start of registration of application: 1st June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 15th July 2020
Last date to submit completed application with late fee: 31st July 2010
Last date to submit completed application with super late fee: 16thAugust 2020
Date of MBA CET registration: 18th July to 24th July 2020
Date of MBA CET exam: 28th July 2020
- The application fee varies as per the course selected by the candidate.
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- For admission to under graduate courses, the candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- For admission to post graduate courses, the candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college/ university.
- YCMOU conducts written entrance exam for granting admission to various courses.
- The candidate must register on the website of YCMOU with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must choose the option of online application and choose the relevant category for admission.
- The candidate must fill the relevant details as specified in the application form.
- The candidate must upload the following documents:
- Recent passport size photograph.
- A valid identity card
- Academic transcripts and certificates.
- A proof of birth
- Experience certificate if applicable.