Xavier School Ranchi Admission 2019-20:
The St. Xavier School Ranchi was founded in 1960 by the Fathers of the Society of Jesus. The school is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi. The school students appear for ICSE in 10th and ISC in 12th classes respectively. The school is an all-boys school till class 10th but is coeducational for 11th and 12th classes. An experienced team of teachers, innovative methods of learning, use of the Integral Pedagogical Paradigm in the overall growth and development of the child in learning and education is what makes St. Xavier School Ranchi exceptional. The schools cater to the education of the students of all religious persuasions especially the catholic boys and from the marginalized communities are given preference.
Here are the details of the St. Xavier School Ranchi admission form 2019-20:
The admissions are done on the basis of classes and the details of which are as follows:
- Kindergarten (KG): The admission forms for class KG will be available in November and the admissions are restricted to catholic tribal students only.
- Prep: The admission forms for Prep class is open to all categories. The forms are issued in October.
- Other Classes: The admissions to various classes is done on the basis of the vacancies available. Admissions usually take place in March and is done on the basis of a written exam based on Maths, English, and Science.
- Class 11th: The admission form can be collected from the school office after the declaration of board results. interested parents can collect the forms between 0900 am to 1200 pm and 0300 pm to 0400 pm from school. The schools have strict eligibility criteria for admission to class 11th and this includes:
- The student must have secured a minimum of 75% and above in Maths, Science, and English in ICSE exams.
- The student must have secured a minimum of 80% and above in Maths, Science and English in CBSE and other boards exams.
The students have a choice of 5 groups which are as follows:
- Group 1: English, Physics, Chemistry, EVS, Mathematics, Biology.
- Group 2: English, Physics, Chemistry, EVS, Mathematics, Computer.
- Group 3: English, Physics, Chemistry, EVS, Mathematics, Geometrical Building Drawing.
- Group 4: English, Physics, Chemistry, EVS, Biology, Computer.
- Group 5: English, Physics, Chemistry, EVS, Biology, Geometrical Building Drawing
Subjects once allotted will not be changed.
For any details or queries, interested parents and students can check the school website at www.stxaviersschool.com or visit the school at the following address P.O. Doranda, Post Box-16, Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand.
Phone: (+91) 0651-2253777; (+91) 0651-2252444; (+91) 0651-2252666