The Women’s Christian College was established in 1915 and was made into an autonomous institution in 1982 by the University Grants Commission. The WCC has 11 government-aided departments and 11 self-financed departments. The WCC aims to “provide a complete, meaningful, and relevant education to women so that they are intellectually well-trained, morally upright, socially aware, and spiritually inspired.” The WCC offers a variety of courses that include undergraduate, postgraduate, research and doctoral, certificate, and diploma courses. Interested candidates can check on the website at www.wcc.edu.in admissions.
Date of start of registration of application: 30th April 2020
Last date to submit completed application:
- Application fee for aided and self-financed programs:
|UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS||Rs. 200|
|POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS||Rs. 250|
|M.PHIL. PROGRAMS||Rs. 300|
- The application fee can be paid online through debit or credit card of other net banking options.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidate must apply for admission online only.
- The candidate can apply for any number of course provided that a separate form is filled for each course.
- The candidate must register on the WCC website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for all future correspondence.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload the following documents along with the application form:
- Recent passport sized photograph in JPEG/ JPG/ GIF format and the dimension should be below 50 KB / 125 x 165 pixels.
- Scanned signature of candidate and parent in JPEG/ JPG/ GIF format and the dimension should be below 20 KB/ 125 x 165 pixels.
- Scanned copy of community certificate in JPG/ JPEG format and below 100 KB, if applicable.
- A scanned copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
For any other details of admission, check the website at www.wcc.edu.in admissions.