The Women’s Christian College is an eminent college under the University of Madras. Established in 1915, it is one of the oldest education institutions in the country. WCC, as it is popularly called by all, offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and fellowship programs. The WCC admissions have been notified by the college.
Here are the details of the www.wcc.edu.in admissions:
The application to various courses is available only online at the official website www.wcc.edu.in/admissions/online-application/ . The forms are not available at the college campus. The date for submitting the applications is notified by the colleges.
- Interested candidates can apply for one or more programs on separate application forms respectively.
- The candidate must clearly specify the email id and phone number while applying for admission.
- Registration of an application is confirmed on the registered email id and mobile number.
- In case of any incorrect information, the application will be rejected.
- Candidates need to upload the following documents while submitting the application form:
- A scanned image of a recent photograph (file size -below 50 KB and jpg / jpeg /gif format). The preferred dimensions are 125×165pixels.
- A scanned image of the signature of the student and the parent (file size -below 20 KB and jpg / jpeg / gif format). The preferred dimensions are 125×65 pixels.
- A scanned image of the Community Certificate (file size-below 100 KB and jpg / jpeg format)
- A scanned image of the mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- For admission to postgraduate courses, a scanned image of the mark sheets of Semester I to VI should be uploaded as a single pdf file (file size – below 500 KB and jpg/jpeg/pdf format).
- For admission to postgraduate courses, candidates can also apply with marks of Semester I to V. Semester VI mark sheet should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Name, Program applied to and Application Number as soon as the results are declared.
- Undergraduate courses: 200/-
- Postgraduate courses: 250/-
- M.Phil courses: 300/-
- Hostel: 150/-
The application fee can be paid by credit/ debit/ net banking only. The application fee is nonrefundable.
Interested candidates can log in to www.wcc.edu.in admissions for other details and queries.