WWW.WBLC.GOV.IN Recruitment 2019:
The office of the West Bengal Labour Commissionerate released vacancies for clerical staff in various location on www.wblc.gov.in recruitment 2019. The details of the vacancy are as follows:
The Labour Department of the state government of West Bengal has invited applications for clerk recruitment 2019. The mode of sending the application is Online. The last date for submitting the completed application is 14 September 2019
Total number of vacancy: 140
Experience: Experience Not Required
Age Limit: Between 18 years to 40 years
Selection Procedure: The selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of merit. The marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent, adequate computer knowledge and personal interview.
Details of www.wblc.gov.in recruitment 2019:
- Jalpaiguri: 02 posts (Gen-01, SC-01)
- Alipurduar: 02 posts (Gen-01, ST-01)
- Cooch Behar: 02 posts (Gen-01, OBC-01)
- Kalimpong: 03 posts (Gen-01, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Darjeeling: 03 posts (Gen-01, SC-01, PWD-01)
- Uttar Dinajpur: 05 posts (Gen-03, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Dakshin Dinajpur: 02 posts (SC-01, OBC-01)
- Malda: 08 posts (Gen-05, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Murshidabad: 07 posts (Gen-04, SC-01, OBC-01, PWD(SC)-01)
- Nadia: 07 posts (Gen-04, SC-02, OBC-01)
- North 24 Parganas: 10 posts (Gen-04, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02, PWD-01)
- South 24 Pargana: 06 posts (Gen-03, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Howrah: 09 posts (Gen-05, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Hooghly: 11 posts (Gen-05, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02, PWD-01)
- West Burdwan: 11 posts (Gen-07, SC-03, OBC-01)
- East Burdwan: 05 posts (Gen-02, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Bankura: 12 posts (Gen-08, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Birbhum: 07 posts (Gen-02, SC-02, OBC-02, PWD-01)
- Purulia: 07 posts (Gen-03, SC-02, OBC-02)
- Pashchim Medinipur: 06 posts (Gen-04, SC-01, ST-01)
- Jhargram: 04 posts (Gen-01, SC-01, OBC-02)
- Purba Medinipur: 07 posts (Gen-05, SC-01, PWD(SC)-01)
- Kolkata: 04 posts (Gen-02, SC-01, OBC-01)
- The candidate should have passed Madhyamik or its equivalent examination from any recognized University or Board or Council.
- Have a minimum of six month’s formal training in Computer Basics from any recognized Institute.
- Must have a minimum speed of data entry of 6000 key depressions per hour.
- The candidate should be a resident of the District for which he or she is applying.
Salary of WBLC clerk: Rs. 12,000/-
Interested candidates can send their applications online on or before 14th September 2019 on the official website www.wblc.gov.in recruitment 2019.