WWW.TCARTS.IN Admission 2020:
Established in 1949, the Thiagarajar College is situated in Madurai. It is one of the most prominent colleges in the state and has been granted 22nd rank by NIRF 2020 under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The college was established with the aim to “serve the society by providing affordable quality higher education to all at all times.” The admission to various courses has been notified on the website www.tcarts.in admission 2020.
The college offers numerous under graduate, post graduate and doctoral courses in several disciplines.
Date of start of registration of application for under graduate courses: From the day of declaration of class 12th result by TN State Board.
Last date to apply for admission to under graduate course: 10 working days after the publication of class 12th result by the Tamil Nadu State Board HSCE.
Last date to apply for admission to post graduate and M.Phil course: to be notified
Mode of application: Online only
- Aided UG program: 50/-
- Aided PG program: 60/-
- Self-financed UG program: 200/-
- Self-financed PG program: 300/-
- The candidate must pay the application fee online through debit or credit card or other net banking options.
- Candidates from SC/ ST category are exempted from application fee for aided programs both UG and PG.
- The candidate must register on the Thiagarajar College Online Admission System (TCOAS) with a valid mobile number and email ID.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique password which the candidate must use to log in to TCOAS.
- The candidate must fill in all the relevant details in the application form.
- The candidate must submit the completed application and retain the unique application number for all future reference.
For any other queries regarding admissions at Thiagarajar College check the website at www.tcarts.in admission 2020.