The Saroop Rani Government College for Women was established in Amritsar in the year 1932. The SRGCW was founded with the aim to provide quality education to young women aspiring for higher education. The admissions notification has been released on the website www.srgcwamritsar.org admission for interested candidates.
Date of start of registration of application: 24th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: To be notified on the website
- For B.A Hons and General:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in general English subject.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% in Hindi in classes 10th and 12th for B.A Functional Hindi.
- The candidate will have to appear for a proficiency test of communication skills.
- For B.Sc Hons and General:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th with at least 40% aggregate marks in the relevant Science group from a recognized board
- For B.Com/ BBA/ BCA:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent with at least 40% aggregate marks in the relevant subjects from a recognized board.
- For M.A:
|MA (Music)||Bachelor’s degree with Music / Dance with 45% marks|
|MA (Geography)||BA / B.Sc / BA Hons. with Geography with minimum 45% marks. PG Diploma in Artography is also eligible.|
|MA (English)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks|
- The candidate must register on the official website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must pay the application fee either online or offline.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill the application form with the requisite details.
- The candidate must upload the following documents:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate
- Scanned copy of the class 12th mark sheet ( self-attested copy of the internet result is also valid for admission)
- The candidate will be allowed to fill marks of class 12th within 5 working days of the declaration of result by the PSEB.
- Scanned copy of category certificate if applicable.
- Scanned copy of income certificate for SC/ BC category candidates.
- The completed form must be submitted and a printout of the same must be taken.
For any further queries regarding admission check the website at www.srgcwamritsar.org admission.