Www.Nmcollege.In Admission Process:
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) trust is responsible for establishing the Narsee Monjee College in Mumbai in the year 1964. The NM College offers a variety of junior college, undergraduate, postgraduate courses in commerce, management, sciences, and others. The NM college was established with the aim to “provide affordable quality education, while equipping students with knowledge and skills in their chosen stream, inculcate values, identify hidden talents, provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into future leaders, entrepreneurs and above all good human beings.” www.nmcollege.in admission process can be checked online by students interested in seeking admission here.
Courses offered: F.Y.B.Com, F.Y.B.M.S, F.Y.B.F.M., F.Y.B.Sc. (I.T.) AND F.Y.B.A.F.
Mode of admission: Online only
The admission to the course is conducted in 2 phases.
- Phase 1:
- The candidate must register himself on the university website and fill in all the requisite details in the admission form.
- The candidate must also register with the University of Mumbai for the pre-registration process.
- The candidate must specify and apply the category being applied under especially the Linguistic Minority category or the Open category.
- Application fee of 100/- must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid in cash at the college.
- The completed form must be submitted online and a printout of the same must be taken for all future reference.
- The candidate must also submit the hard copy of the application form along with all the necessary documents.
- Phase 2:
- The candidate must log in to the website of the college using the unique ID and password.
- The option of check the status of the application form must be clicked.
- If the name of the candidate appears on the merit list he must fill the post-admission form.
- The candidate must fill the “post-admission form” with all the required details.
- The candidate must submit the completed post-admission form in the college both online as well as hard copy.
- The candidate must be present at the time of admission along with the relevant documents.
For any details regarding admission check the website at www.nmcollege.in admission process.