The MP Shah Commerce College was established in 1964 at Surendranagar, Gujarat. The MPSCC offers a variety of under graduate and post graduate courses in commerce, law and computers. The admission has been notified on www.mpsccs.edu.in admission form has been released for interested candidates. The MPSCC is affiliated to Saurashtra University.
Here are the details of the www.mpsccs.edu.in admission form:
Courses offered: BBA, B.Com, M.Com
- For under graduate program, the candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 45% marks.
- For post graduate program, the candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college/ university with at least 50% marks.
- The candidate must register on the website of MPSCCS with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be given a unique ID and password that will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in the requisite details in the application form.
- If the candidate has completed class 12th from within the state of Gujarat then the detail of the HSC roll number should be given.
- If the candidate has passed class 12th from outside the Gujarat board then the candidate has to furnish the details of the school and board including the roll number and others.
- The candidate must upload the specified documents in the given format.
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid offline through cash or bank challan.
- The completed application form must be submitted before the last date.
For any further details regarding M P Shah Commerce College, Surendranagar check the website at www.mpsccs.edu.in admission form, eligibility details and others can be seen.