www.guruvayurdevaswom.nic.in Application Form :
More than 5000 years old, the Guruvayur temple is steeped in ancient cultural practices and traditions. The pilgrim town boasts of a beautiful Sanctum-Sanctorum of the main temple. The presiding deity in the garbhagrah is Mahavishnu. The Pooja routine was laid down by Adi Shankaracharya. These were later added to the Tantrasamuchaya by Chennas Narayan Namboodiri. People invoke the Balakrishna or the Unnikrishna at Guruvayur. The hereditary clan of the Chennas Namboodiris are the tantris of the temple. The Gurvayur temple administration also gives employment opportunities to many people.
Set up by the Government of Kerala, the Guruvayur Devaswom Act in 1971, the temple runs its daily routine. Go to the link to check about Pooja timing, temple bookings, temple tickets price, temple timings and dress code, temple contact number, temple Choroonu timings, annaprashan online booking, Chembai Sangeethoslovam application form booking and job vacancies.
For the convenience of the people visiting the Guruvayur Temple Thulabharam, the website provides with all the required details. All you have to do is go to the link and download the Guruvayur Temple Darshan Online Booking.
www.guruvayurdevaswom.nic.in Application form – Guruvayur Annaprashan Online Booking
- www.guruvayurdevaswom.nic.in Application form – Guruvayur Annaprashan Online Booking
- Guruvayoor Temple Choroonu Timings – Chembai Sangeetholsavam 2019 Application Form [Guruvayur Devaswom Board]
- Guruvayur Temple Tickets Price – Chembai Sangeetholsavam 2019 Application Form
- Guruvayur Temple Timings and Dress Code – www.guruvayurdevaswom.nic.in Online Application form
- Guruvayur Temple Contact Number – [Guruvayur Temple Tickets Online Booking]
- Guruvayoor Temple Krishnanattam Online Booking – All Steps
Guruvayoor Temple Choroonu Timings – Chembai Sangeetholsavam 2019 Application Form [Guruvayur Devaswom Board]
|Name of the Pooja||Pooja Timings|
|Malar Nivedyam, Alnakaram||3:30 AM to 4:15 AM|
|Ethirettu pooja||4.30 AM to 6.15 AM|
|Seeveli, Palabhishekam, Navakabhish||7.15 AM to 9.00 AM|
|Ucha pooja||11.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Athazha pooja Nivedyam||7.30 PM to 7.45 PM|
|Thrippuka, Olavayana||9.00 PM to 9.15 PM|
Guruvayur Temple Tickets Price – Chembai Sangeetholsavam 2019 Application Form
- Quick Darshan Ticket is worth 1000 INR per person.
- Neydeepam Ticket is worth 1000 INR per person.
- Available for all days.
- Festival days are crowded so it makes the wait longer for the darshan of Lord Balakrishna.
Guruvayur Temple Timings and Dress Code – www.guruvayurdevaswom.nic.in Online Application form
Guruvayur Temple Darshan Timings are same for all the days of Pooja.
There is Strict Dress code for those who enter the Temple:
- Men have to wear a Mundu without any cloth covering the chest
- Boys can visit the temple with the shorts but shirts are not allowed.
- Women have to wear a long sari / salwar kameez.
- Girls have to wear a long skirt and a blouse
- Dresses and short skirts are prohibited in the temple
Guruvayur Temple Contact Number – [Guruvayur Temple Tickets Online Booking]
Guruvayur, PIN 680 101,
Thrissur, Kerala, India
email – admingd.ker(a)nic.in
guruvayurdevaswom (a) rediffmail.com
devaswom.guruvayur (a) gmail.com
Guruvayoor Temple Krishnanattam Online Booking – How to do online booking in easy steps:
- Visit the official page of the temple to get the access form.
- Go to the Chembai Sangeetholsavam 2019 application form.
- Search for the Thiruvairanikulam Temple Darshan Online Booking on the home screen of the temple.
- Access the Application form and fill all the relevant information correctly.
- Pay the fees and submit the form duly filled.
- You will get a notification saying “Congratulations you have successfully filled the form”
The Guruvayur Temple is an epitome of Indian culture and traditions.