WWW.DEI.AC.IN Admission 2020:
The Dayalbagh Educational Institute was established in the year 1973 in Agra. The DEI as it is popularly called aims at the all-round development of man as a complete man with the use of innovative, inter-disciplinary and value based education that encourages academic excellence and holistic development. Candidates who aim to seek admission can check the website at www.dei.ac.in admission 2020.
Date of start of registration of application: 1st May 2020
Last date to submit online application: 30th May 2020
Date of start of registration of application for certificate and modular courses: 10th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 5th July 2020
Date of online entrance test: 18th July 2020 from 330 to 5 pm
- Professional programs: BTech/MTech/BArch/BEd/MEd/BBA (Honours)/BFA/BVoc/MVoc./MBA/MBA (Agriculture Management)/PG Diploma Courses/Diploma in Ayurveda/MPhil/PhD: 270/- (registration fee 5/ + application processing fee 265/)
- Nonprofessional programs: BA (Honours)/BA (Social Science) (Honours)/BCom (Honours)/BSc (Home Science) (Honours)/ BSc (Honours)/MA (Arts)/MA (Social Science)/MCom/MSc(Home Science)/MSc: 230/- (registration fee 5/ + application processing fee 225/)
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must not exceed 21 years of age as on 1st July 2020.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board for admission to under graduate courses.
- The minimum score will be specified for admission to the specified course.
- For admission to certain courses, an entrance exam will be conducted known as the Written Admission Test (WAT).
- The candidate must register with a valid Email ID and mobile number at the website of the DEI.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details in the application and upload all the relevant documents.
- The candidate must upload the following:
- Recent passport size photograph in jpg/ jpeg format and size should not exceed 500 KB
- Signature of the candidate in jpg/ jpeg format and size must not exceed 100 KB.
For an further details check the website at www.dei.ac.in admission 2020.