The Seth Ghasiram Gopikishan Badruka Educational Society was established in the year 1950. The society has almost 8 institutions under its ambit. The society has released a notification regarding admissions on its website www.badruka.com admission.
Badruka College of Commerce and Arts (BCCA):
The college is affiliated to Osmania University.
- The admission will be done through the centralized admission process under the Osmania University.
- The candidate must register on the official website for the counselling process.
- The candidate must select the relevant course and college.
- Once the candidate is allotted a seat, the candidate must report to the college for the submission of application form and verification of documents.
- Under graduate programs:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Post graduate M.Com program:
- The candidate must possess a B.Com degree in the relevant discipline.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying B.Com exam to be eligible for admission through the management quota.
Badruka Institute of Management Studies (BIMS):
The admission to AIMA management programs is conducted twice a year in January and June. The courses offered are as follows:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management (PGDITM)
The seats available for admission are as follows:
|Program||January session||June session|
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/ institute.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying graduation exam.
- Candidates with marks up to and more than 50% marks will be exempted from appearing for an entrance exam.
- Candidates who have secured less than 50% marks in graduation must appear for an entrance exam like CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ any other state level test. A valid score will make the candidate eligible for interview for admission.
- Short listed candidates will be eligible to appear for group discussion and personal interview.
For any other queries check the website at www.badruka.com admission.