Warm Places to Visit in December in India:
The last turn of the calendar marks the onset of the month of December. The month evokes images of a snowy winter, elves, and dwarves running down the house and Santa Claus tickling his white as snow beard. Is that sending a shiver down your body, fret not as India has much to offer with some very cozy and warm places to visit in December in India?
Here is a list of warm places to visit in December in India:
- Kerala: It definitely is God’s own country, Kerala is the best place to visit in December in India. the beautiful beaches of Varkala and Kovalam, the spice gardens at Kumily and Thekkady, the tea plantations at Munnar, the backwaters at Alleppey, Kerala has so much to offer.
- Jaipur: The pink city is an ideal place to visit in the month of December. The state of Rajasthan offers a warm sun that keeps the day warm and the spirits high. The historical buildings and the various festivals offer much to the visitor.
- Jaisalmer: The beautiful fort at Jaisalmer merges with the golden rays of the sun. The warm sand dunes at the golden city makes it a must visit during the month of December.
- Hampi: A UNESCO World heritage site, hampi is home to the ruins of the Vijayanagar kingdom. The Matanga Hill, Vitthala Temple, Virupaksha Temple, Hazara Rama Temple offers a peek into the rich culture of the country.
- Mysore: The city of Mysore offers a welcome respite from the harsh winters of the North. The iconic Mysore Palace and the mouthwatering Mysore Pak make the visit to the city every bit worthy.
- Rann of Kutch: The Rann Utsav is a major draw every year in December. The salty expanse presents a pristine picture on a moonlight night. The Rann of Kutch is a must-visit in December in India.
The warm places to visit in December in India are abundant. The cozy warm weather invites you to plush locations across the country.