VNSGU B.SC ADMISSION 2020–21
The Veer Narmad South Gujarat University was established in 1966. The VNSGU is spread over a 210 acres campus. VNSGU offers close to 36 Post Graduate, 4 Graduate, 3 Integrated and 9 PG Diploma and 05 Certificate programs including self-financed programs with semester credit based system at the university campus. There are 25 post-graduate departments in VNSGU that offer 95 programs with multiple specializations including 19 M.Phil and 19 Ph.D. programs. The University has 34 Government, 59 Grant-in-aid and 190 Self-financed Colleges and 104 post graduate teaching centers attached to affiliated colleges. VNSGU B.Sc admission 2020-21 has been notified on the website of the college.
Here are the details of the VNSGU B.Sc admission 2020-21:
Date of start of registration of application: 10th June 2020 from 11 am onwards.
Last date to submit completed application: 22nd June 2020 till 5 pm
- All candidates: 200/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or any other net banking option.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board/ school.
- The candidate must have secured merit in class 12th with science subjects.
- The candidate must register on the website of VNSGU with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for all future correspondence.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload the specified documents in the format specified. These include the following:
- Recent passport size photograph
- H.S.C Examination Mark sheet.
- S.S.C. Examination Mark sheet.
- Trial Certificate as issued by the School.
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the Gujarat State Government if applicable.
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Certificate of Physical Disability if applicable.
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family if applicable.
- The completed application form must be submitted before the due date.
For any other details regarding VNSGU B.Sc admission 2020-21 check the website at http://www.vnsgu.ac.in/dept/student/admission.php .