VIZAG Steel Exam Pattern:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited is also known as Vishakhapatnam (Vizag) Steel Plant. The plant is governed by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. A public sector undertaking, Vizag Steel conducts a recruitment drive to select eligible candidates for various vacancies. The Vizag Steel exam pattern will help candidates prepare in a systematic manner for the exam.
Date of release of notification: 16th January 2020
Date to start registration of application: 24th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 13th February 2020
Last date for payment of fees: 14th February 2020
A total of 188 vacancies have been notified by Vizag Steel for the recruitment of Management Trainees in various disciplines.
The Vizag Steel exam consists of 2 stages of selection. These include the following:
- Written exam
Vizag Steel Exam pattern:
- The Vizag Steel exam is a computer-based online examination.
- The exam consists of MCQ (multiple choice objective questions).
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- The total number of questions that will be asked are 100.
- Total weightage of the examination is 100 marks.
- The marking scheme will include negative marking.
- The exam comprises of various sections, these include the following:
- General awareness
- Numerical Ability/ Aptitude
- General English
- Data Interpretation
- Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning
- Discipline paper
|S.No||Subject Name||No. of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Awareness||100||100||02 Hours|
|2||Numerical Ability/ Aptitude|
|5||Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning|
|S. No||Name of test||Number of questions||Total marks||Duration|
|Reasoning (25 Verbal and 5 Non-Verbal)||30||30||25 minutes|
|General Awareness||20||20||10 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude/ Data Interpretation||30||30||25 minutes|
For further details regarding Vizag Steel exam pattern check the website at www.vizagsteel.com .