VITEEE Exam Pattern:
The Vellore Institute of Technology was established in 1984 with a focused vision to transform life through excellence in education and research. VIT is a leading private institute that aims at imparting state of the art education which is grounded in ethics and critical thinking. VIT grants admission to various under graduate, post graduate, doctoral and research programs. The VITEEE exam pattern will come to the aid of all candidates seeking admission to VIT.
VIT offers a total of 51 under graduate, 33 post graduate, 11 integrated, 2 research and 2 M.Tech Industrial programs apart from the various PhD programs. VIT has released the details of the VITEEE exam pattern for the academic year 2020.
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) is conducted by the VIT University to grant admission to several under graduate engineering courses in VIT campuses across the country. The VITEEE is conducted once a year across 118 cities in India and abroad.
VITEEE exam pattern:
- The VITEEE exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 ½ hours/ 150 minutes.
- The exam consists of 5 sections. These include the following:
- The total number of questions asked is 125.
- The total weightage of the exam is 125 marks.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks for Each Section|
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: +1 marks
- There is no negative marking.
- The medium of the examination is English.
- The exam will be conducted in 3 sessions per day. These are as follows:
- Session 1: 0900 am to 1130 am
- Session 2: 1230 pm to 300 pm
- Session 3: 400 pm to 630 pm
For any other details regarding VITEEE exam pattern check the website at https://vit.ac.in/admissions/ .