Visva Bharati University Admission 2020:
Established in 1921 by Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore, Visva Bharati University is one of the oldest universities in India. The Visva Bharati University admission 2020 notification has been released online on the university portal. The admission is conducted by the Visva Bharati Santiniketan.
The Visva Bharati University numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, advanced diploma, and certificate courses. The university conducts an all India national level admission test to grant admission to various courses.
Date of start of registration of application online: 2nd week of May 2020
The last date to submit completed application: 2nd week of June 2020
- The candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
- There is no upper age limit.
Under graduate courses:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have secured the minimum qualifying percentage as specified by the Visva Bharati University.
Post graduate courses:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline.
- The candidate must have secured the minimum qualifying percentage in the relevant discipline in the qualifying exam.
For doctoral and research courses:
- The candidate must have secured at least 55% in masters in the relevant discipline.
- General/ OBC: 500/- and additional 200/- for each extra subject.
- SC/ ST/ PwD: 150/- and additional 75/- for each extra subject.
- The candidate can pay the application fee through credit/ debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid through challan from any HDFC bank.
For any further details regarding the Visva Bharati University admission 2020, check the website at http://www.visvabharati.ac.in/Admissions.html or contact the following address: Adhyaksha, Vidya-Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, P.O. Santiniketan-731 235, District – Birbhum, West Bengal