Very Easy And Affordable Dishes:
Food is the crux of living for all beings on the planet. People work hard and earn to eat and live well. Countries strive to provide well for their population. Agriculture and livestock form the basis of any world economy. Now don’t worry that I’ll bog you down with all this world worry. But planning easy and affordable dishes becomes a priority when you don’t want to eat routine every day.
Here are two of my favorite easy and affordable dishes:
Spaghetti with homemade marinara
- 1 large can of tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- Pinch of garlic
- Loaf of bread
- 12-oz. package of spaghetti
- Sauté a large can of tomatoes, add half chopped onion and a pinch of garlic together in a skillet for 10-20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Your homemade marinara sauce is ready.
- Drizzle the appetizing sauce over some cooked spaghetti or other any other pasta of your choice.
- You can enhance the flavor by adding a few pieces of garlic-buttered toast to the dish too.
Easy Fried Rice
- 1 cup of rice
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (optional if you’re a vegetarian!!)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 4 carrots, diced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil or butter
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Cook 1 cup of rice with two cups of water on the stovetop or the rice cooker or on the stovetop.
- Over medium heat, heat sesame oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium flame.
- Take eggs and crack them into the pan. Scramble the eggs mixing with the vegetables.
- Add the rice, chicken, and some soy sauce to the pan.
- Stir and remove from heat.
Some recipes are easy and affordable dishes that don’t take much time to prepare and these dishes are like this.