UPSC Epfo Exam Pattern:
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation has released a notification inviting application from eligible candidates for the post of enforcement officer/ account officer. The Union Public Service Commission or UPSC is responsible for conducting the examination. UPSC has released the exam syllabus and pattern for the exam on its website. The UPSC EPFO exam pattern will help in the preparation of the recruitment exam to be held on 4th October 2020.
Here are the details of the UPSC EPFO exam pattern:
The EPFO exam is a national level exam that will be conducted in October 2020.
Release of notification for recruitment: 11th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 31st January 2020
- Age: The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years. The age relaxation criteria is as follows:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Employees of EPFO: 5 years
- Educational: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized college/ university.
UPSC EPFO Exam pattern:
- The exam consists of two stages which are as follows:
- Recruitment written test: 75% weightage
- Interview: 25% weightage
- The recruitment test is a written examination.
- It is an offline pen and paper test examination.
- The medium of the exam is both English and Hindi.
- The written test will comprise of 100 questions.
- The maximum marks of the written examination is 100 marks.
- The marking scheme includes negative marking, i.e., for every incorrect answer attempted 0.30 marks will be deducted.
- The UPSC EPFO syllabus includes the following subjects:
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
- General Science and Knowledge of Computer Applications
- General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
The UPSC EPFO exam pattern helps formulate the correct studying schedule for the exam.