UPPSC AE Exam Pattern:
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is responsible for conducting the Assistant Engineer exam for the recruitment of eligible candidates into various AE vacancies. The UPPSC AE exam pattern will help the candidates to prepare for the exam in a methodical manner.
The UPPSC has released a recruitment notification for 712 Assistant Engineer vacancies.
Date of start of registration of application: 30th December 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 30th January 2020
Last date for payment of fees: 27th January 2020
The application must be filled online and submitted with the relevant documents.
The selection is done in 2 stages which include the following:
- Written exam
UPPSC AE exam pattern:
- The exam is a pen and paper based offline examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The written exam comprises of 2 papers, i.e. Paper 1 and 2.
- The medium of the examination is Hindi/ English.
- The duration of the exam is 2 ½ hours for each paper.
- The total number of questions asked is 250.
- The total weightage of the exam is 750 marks.
- The exam will be conducted in the morning and evening batches.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: +3 marks
- There is no negative marking in the UPPSC AE exam.
|1||General Hindi||25||75||2 ½ hours|
|Concerned Subject-I (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Agriculture Engineering)||100||300|
|2||General Studies||25||75||2 ½ hours|
|Concerned Subject-II (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Agriculture Engineering)||100||300|
- The weightage of the interview is 100 marks.
- General / OBC/ EWS: 225/-
- SC/ ST: 105/-
- PwD: 25/-
For any further details regarding the UPPSC AE exam pattern and syllabus check the website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in .