UPPSC Acf Rfo Exam Pattern:
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting the recruitment exam for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and the range Forest Officer (RFO). The UPPSC ACF RFO exam pattern will help candidates to prepare for the exam in a systematic manner.
The UPPSC ACF RFO exam is conducted in 3 phases. thses include the following:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Personality test
UPPSC ACF RFO exam pattern:
- The UPPSC ACF RFO preliminary exam is a pen and paper based offline examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The candidates are provided with an OMR sheet to mark the answers.
- The exam consists of 2 papers, Paper 1 and 2.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes each.
- The weightage of the exam is 200 marks for each paper.
- Paper 1 consists of a total of 150 questions.
- Paper 2 consists of a total of 100 questions.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the papers.
|General Studies(GS) 1st Paper||200||2hrs|
|General Studies(GS)2nd Paper||200||2hrs|
- The UPPSC ACF RFO exam is a pen and paper based offline exam.
- The exam consists of conventional essay type questions.
- The medium of the exam is English/ Hindi.
- The exam will consist of 5 papers. These include the following:
- Paper 1: General Hindi and essay Conventional
- Paper 2: General Studies 1 objective
- Paper 3: General Studies 2 objective
- Paper 4: Optional subject 1 conventional
- Paper 5: Optional subject 1 conventional
- Paper 6: Optional subject 2 conventional
- Paper 7: Optional subject 2 conventional
|1.||General Hindi||150||03:00 hours|
|3.||General Studies-I||200||02:00 hours|
|4.||General Studies-II||200||02:00 hours|
|5.||General Studies-III||200||02:00 hours|
|6.||General Studies-IV||200||02:00 hours|
For any further queries regarding UPPSC ACF RFO exam pattern check the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in .