UPPCL AE Recruitment 2019:
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation or UPPCL has released the notification for job openings in the organization. The official website www.upenergy.in/uppcl can be referred to for all the details and queries.
Here are the details of the UPPCL AE recruitment 2019:
Vacancies: Assistant Engineer Trainee
No of vacancies: 301
Here is a breakdown of the vacancies:
- AE Electrical: 271 posts
- AE Computer Science & Information Technology: 22 posts
- AE Electronics & Telecommunication: 5 posts
- AE Civil: 1 post
Date of the notification: 25th September 2019
Last to submit application: 14th October 2019
Date of examination: 1st week of November 2019
- The candidate must possess a B.E/ B.Tech Engineering degree in respective disciplines like Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- The candidate must be proficient in the Hindi language. The candidate must be able to read, write, speak and understand the language.
- The candidate must have passed Hindi as a compulsory subject at High School level/ matriculation. If the candidate has not appeared for Hindi exam, then the candidate has to appear for an exam conducted by UPPCL registrar within 3 years from joining date.
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2019. The age relaxation will be as per norms laid out by the government of India.
- The candidate has to appear for a CBT.
- The exam will be conducted across various centers in Uttar Pradesh. These centers are as follows:
- Noida/ Greater Noida
- The CBT will contain questions and the exam pattern will be as follows:
- Question from engineering discipline: 75%
- General awareness/ knowledge: 10%
- Reasoning/ Aptitude: 10%
- General Hindi: 5%
- There is negative marking of 1/4th mark deducted for every wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the exam is similar to the syllabus of GATE for the respective discipline.
- Once the candidate clears the CBT, he will be shortlisted for the personal interview.
- General/OBC/EWS/Ex-servicemen of UP: 1000/-
- Applicants from other states: 1000/-
- SC/ST: 700/-
- PWD: 10/-
The UPPCL AE recruitment 2019 can be checked online for any other details or queries.
- Basic knowledge of computers is essential.