UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern:
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Lekhpal (Accountant) in the Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department. The recruitment is done on the basis of a written exam conducted by the Tata Consultancy Service. The UP Lekhpal exam pattern will help eligible candidates to prepare for the exam in a meticulous manner.
Here are the details of the UP Lekhpal Exam pattern:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is responsible for the recruitment of candidates as Lekhpal in the revenue department of the state government machinery. A total of 6000 vacancies have been released by the UPSSSC.
UP Lekhpal exam pattern:
- The exam is an offline exam.
- Candidates are given OMR sheets to mark the correct option.
- The Lekhpal exam is an intermediate level examination.
- The exam consists of MCQ (multiple choice objective questions).
- The total weightage of the examination is 100 marks.
- The total number of questions asked is 100.
- The duration of the exam is 1 ½ hour or 90 minutes.
- The marking scheme does not have any negative marking.
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
UP Lekhpal Exam Syllabus:
- Usage of Words
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- Arithmetic & Statistics: Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency Distribution, Frequency tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart,Frequency Polygon, Histogram, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- Geometry: Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem perimeter & Area of Circle.
- Algebra: LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
- General Science,
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance,
- Indian History,
- Freedom Movement,
- Indian Politics & Economics,
- World Geography & Population,
- Indian History: Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Indian Freedom Movement, Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism.
- World Geography: Physical/ Ecology of India, Socio – Economic and Demographic Issues.
Rural Development and Rural Society:
- Rural Administration- Components and Function of Revenue Administration,
- Revenue Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, District Planning Machinery People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural‐ Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
Village Society and Development:
- Village Development Programs & Management
- Village Development Research
- Village Health Schemes
- Village Social, Development
- Village Development & Land Reformation
For any further details regarding UP Lekhpal exam pattern check the website at www.upsssc.gov.in .