UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is responsible for or conducting the UP Lekhpal exam. Interested candidates can apply for close to 5200 vacancies online as notified by the UPSSC on its website. The UP Lekhpal exam pattern will help interested candidates prepare for the exam meticulously.
Date of start of registration of application: 15th May 2020 tentative
Mode of application: online
- Interested candidates must apply online for UP Lekhpal post.
- The candidate must appear for a written exam.
- Based on the merit the candidate secures he will be selected for the post of Lekhpal.
UP Lekhpal exam pattern:
- The UP Lekhpal exam is a pen and paper-based offline examination.
- The exam consists of multiple-choice objective questions.
- The candidates will be provided with an OMR sheet to answer the questions asked in the exam.
- The exam consists of 4 sections. These include the following:
- Hindi Language
- General knowledge
- Rural development and rural society
- The total duration of the exam is 1 ½ hours/ 90 minutes.
- The total number of questions in the exam are 100.
- Each section consists of 25 questions each.
- The total weightage of the exam is 100 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: +1 marks
- Incorrect answer: -1/4th marks will be deducted
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||25|
- The exam is based on the intermediate level syllabus.
The UPSSSC Lekhpal exam syllabus can be checked on the website along with other details of the UP Lekhpal exam pattern. The website to be checked for the same is www.upsssc.gov.in .