Unipune Exam Forms:
The Savitribai Phule Pune University is a prestigious educational institution for higher learning in the city of Pune in Maharashtra. Unipune, as it popularly called by students and faculty, has released a notification for students to submit the form for regular and external examination of the Savitribai Phule Pune University. The Unipune exam forms can be filled online on the website of the university.
The University of Pune has released a notification for students to submit completed applications to appear for the external and regular semester exams of various courses.
- Candidates must log in to the official portal of the University of Pune.
- The homepage displays the option of “student’s corner” which gives details of examination information.
- The candidate must log in to the examination option to go on the exam forms online option.
- A login option must be chosen to get into the account details.
- The candidate must create an account where he will be assigned a unique ID and password.
- The candidate will be provided with a list of instructions which must be carefully filled by the candidate.
- These include the following:
- Student’s name
- Email ID and mobile number
- An OTP will be sent for verification with the PUNCODE, which is a 10 digit unique code assigned to each college under the Pune University.
- The candidate must enter the eligibility number to create a profile.
- The candidate must enter the Permanent registration number and other details.
- The application fee must be submitted to complete the exam form formalities.
- A print out of the submitted form must be taken for all future references.
The details of important dates for registration can be checked from the Unipune website. The Unipune exam forms must be submitted online at the website http://www.unipune.ac.in/ .