UCSB Graduate Admissions:
The University of California, Santa Barbara is one of the best universities if you want to pursue graduate courses. The UCSB offers a variety of graduate programs which include film and media studies, global and international studies, media arts and technology, marine science, environmental sciences and management, and many other programs. The UCSB has a sprawling campus that houses 12 national institutes and centers. The UCSB Graduate admissions are underway and interested candidates can contact the Graduate program assistant at the UCSB.
Here are the details of the UCSB graduate admissions:
The candidate can choose a program of their choice for graduate admissions.
- The candidate must have received a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university prior to the quarter in which the applicant is seeking admission.
- The candidate must have at least a grade B average in the undergraduate course work.
- The candidate must apply to the respective department for admission and check the specific admission criteria. The candidate can check on the departments and programs page of the University for the Exact Details.
The UCSB invites applications of various types from applicants. These include:
- International applications: Interested candidates from abroad can apply for the various programs.
- Candidates who had applied in the last admission process but did not register can also reapply pertaining to conditions as specified by the university.
- Current UCSB graduate students: Students who wish to add or transfer to a doctoral program can do so by the Online Graduate application.
- Students can also add a master’s degree program by submitting a change of degree status petition at the university.
- Multiple applications policy: A candidate must apply for only one program at a time, multiple applications are not permitted.
- Non – Degree/ EAP Reciprocity application is also entertained if the student wishes to not study for a degree.
Interested candidates can apply online on www.graddiv.ucsb.ed/admissions for any details on the UCSB graduate admissions.