The first Residential Junior College was established with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children by the TREI Society. In the present time, TREI Society manages 4 TSRJ Colleges including, 3 colleges for boys and one college for Girls in Telangana State. TSREIS stands for Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society. It has an official web portal that is, tresidntial.cgg.gov.in and the website to apply online is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Notifications for TSRJC CET and TSRDC CET is issued every year by the TREIS in the Telangana state. TSRJC Colleges in Telangana.
Total number of TSR Jr. Colleges:
Total – 4
1 for general boys
1 for general girls
2 for Minority boys
Courses offered in the TSRJC:
MPC, BPC, and CEC groups with English medium for general and for the minority the courses offered are MPC, BPC, and CEC groups with Urdu and English medium.
- TS Residential Junior College for Girls, Hasanparthy, Warangal District:
Candidates from 10 districts of Telanganan State are eligible for admission.
- TS Residential Junior College for Boys, Sarvail, Nelgonda district:
Candidates from 10 districts of Telanganan State are eligible for admission
- TS Residential Junior college for minorities boys Nagaram, Nizamabad.
Candidates from Warangal, Khammam, Adilabad, Nizamabad, and Karimnagar districts are eligibe for admission.
- TS Residential Junior college for minorities boys, LB Nagar, Nagole – Hyderabad.
Candidates from Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Medak, Rangareddy, and Hyderabad are eligible for admission.
Features of TSRJ Colleges:
- All of the TSRJ colleges provide education in Residential mode.
- It provides individual attention to each student in the class
- LOCO parent system has been implemented by appointing one loco parent to a group of approx 15 to 20 students.
- Long term coaching is also provided to the students to help them prepare them for exams like EAMCET or CAPT.
- The day here begins with the physical exercises and classes commences at 8:00 am and the academic activities will continue till 10:00 pm in the night.
- Besides the academic activities, sports and games with other co-curricular activities are also given importance for the all round development of the students.