TRB Recruitment For Polytechnic Colleges:
The Teachers Recruitment Board or TRB is responsible for the recruitment of teachers and lecturers in the various polytechnic colleges and special institutions both Engineering and non-engineering. The Teachers Recruitment Board has been formed under the state government of Tamil Nadu. The TN TRB has released a notification for the post of lecturer under the TRB recruitment for polytechnic colleges.
Here are the details of the TRB recruitment for polytechnic colleges:
Vacancy: 1060 vacancies of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges and special institutions (Engineering and Non-Engineering). The vacancies will fall under the Tamil Nadu Educational service.
Payscale: Rs 56,100 to 1,77,500 (Level 22 )
Date of release of notification: 27th November 2019
The date for the start of the online application and date of submission are yet to be announced by the TN TRB. Interested candidates can log in to the official website of the TN TRB at www.trb.tn.nic.in .
The candidate must appear for a written exam which is a CBT or computer-based test conducted online by the Teacher’s Recruitment Board, State Government of Tamil Nadu.
- General: 600/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ PwD: 300/-
- The application fee must be paid through credit or debit card or other net banking options or through bank challan.
Reservation: Both vertical and horizontal reservation is as follows:
|Vertical Reservation||Percentage of Reservation|
|Basis of Merit||31%|
Under Communal Reservation:
- Scheduled Castes – 18%
- Scheduled Tribes – 1%
- Backward Classes – 26.50%
- Backward Class Muslims – 3.50%
- Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities – 20%
|Horizontal Reservation||Percentage of Reservation|
|For Person Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM)||20%|
|For Persons with Disability||4%|
Age limit: The candidate must not be more than 57 years of age.
- Lecturer in engineering subjects: Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering/Technology/Architecture with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Lecturer in Non-Engineering subjects: The candidate must have secured a first-class in the relevant branch.
For any other details or queries, the candidate can check the official website for TRB recruitment for polytechnic colleges.