TRB Polytechnic Exam Pattern:
The Teacher Recruitment Board is responsible for the conduct of the lecturer recruitment in various polytechnics. The Tamil Nadu TRB has released a notification regarding the vacancy for the post of Polytechnic Lecturer in the state. There are 1060 vacancies for which applications are invited. The TRB Polytechnic exam pattern and other details are given on the website.
Here are the details of the TRB Polytechnic exam pattern:
Date of release of notification: 27th November 2019
Date of start of registration of application: 22 January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 12th February 2020
Date of TRB Polytechnic exam: 1st week of May 2020
The application fee must be filled online with all the requisite information and the documents. Incomplete and duplicate applications will not be considered. The image and the signature must be uploaded strictly in the specified format.
|Criteria||Photo Specification||Signature Specification|
Application fee: The application can be paid online through credit/ debit card or other net banking options. The application can also be paid through offline mode which include postal order, demand draft and others.
- SC / ST / SCA / PwD: 300/-
- Other candidates: 600/-
- The applicant must not have exceeded 57 years of age as on 7th July 2019.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the required branch of Architecture/ Engineering/ Technology with a minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/ college.
TRB Polytechnic exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam is conducted in the English language.
- The exam comprises of multiple choice objective questions.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked.
Subject Maximum marks Number of questions
Main subject 100 100
General knowledge 10 10
Total 190 150
- The maximum marks is 190 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
Main subject: 100 questions for 1 mark each
40 questions for 2 marks each
General knowledge: 10 questions of 1 mark each
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours / 180 minutes.
For any further details or queries regarding the TRB Polytechnic exam pattern check the website at www.trb.tn.nic.in .