Top B Schools in Australia 2018:
One of the most popular destination for a management student to pursue a degree in management from a world class B school is Australia. A business degree is a hot favorite among students across the world and Australia is home to some of the best B schools if you are thinking of pursuing a degree in management and commerce too.
Here is a list of top B schools in Australia 2018:
- Melbourne Business School (MBS), Melbourne University
The university offers courses in MBA, specialist Masters Degrees, Doctoral degrees and executive management programs. The school offers a full time MBA, part time MBA, executive MBA and a senior executive MBA.
- The Australian Graduate School of Management, UNSW Business School, University of New South Wales
The AGSM offers a degree in management, executive and leadership development programs. It is one of the top 10 B schools in the world. The AGSM also conducts an Online MBA program which is ranked fourth in the world.
- College of Business and Economics, Australian National University
Another top rated B school for the best business courses in Australia.
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management – Macquarie University
One of the oldest and still the best B schools in Australia, the MGSM is the most favored for pursuing a degree in Management and business in Australia. The courses offered are Master of Business Administration (MBA), Graduate Diploma of Management, Graduate Certificate of Management and Master of Management (MMgmt) for early career professionals.
The Monash Business School is one of the most reputed B schools in Australia and the world for a degree in Management and business. The School offers a course in MBA, executive MBA, postgraduate programs in Accounting, Banking and finance, Business, Business administration, Economics, Econometrics and actuarial science, International business, Management and Marketing. The university also offers PhD Programs in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Law and Taxation, Econometrics and Business Statistics, Economics, Management and Marketing.
- UQ Business School, University of Queensland
- La Trobe Business School, La Trobe University
- Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Adelaide Business School, University of Adelaide
- Curtin Business School, Curtin University
- UTS Business School, University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate School of Business and Law, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University
- Griffith Business School, Griffith University
- UWA Business School, University of Western Australia
- Bond Business School, Bond University
- Deakin Business School, Deakin University
- QUT Business School, Queensland Institute of Technology University
- Victoria Graduate School of Business, Victoria University
- University of Southern Queensland
- Ducere/University of Canberra
These are some of the top B schools in Australia 2018 according to various MBA rankings publications.