B.Com stands for Bachelor in Commerce, which is an undergraduate degree in commerce (or business) and related subjects. Bangalore is the IT hub of our country. Apart from being resident to the best IT companies, this city is known for possessing some of the prestigious colleges in the country. Colleges and universities in Bengaluru have produced a lot of students and alumni who have excelled in their fields. If you are planning to pursue a Commerce degree then B.Com is the preferred choice out of all options. Also, Bengaluru is home to many reputed colleges offering B.Com degree. Here we have 5 Top B.Com Colleges in Bangalore that are listed according to their rankings.
- Christ University, Bangalore
The Christ University of Bangalore attracts a lot of students who want to pursue education in the field of commerce. Another top college for pursuing B.Com is the reputed Mount Carmel College which is an “only women” college and has a high-quality faculty.
- Seshadripuram College, Bangalore
Seshadripuram College, Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women (MLACW), Mla First Grade College For Women and NMKRV College for Women are top colleges offering B.com courses for female students who want to get admitted to “only women” colleges.
- St Joseph Arts and Science College is also another top college of Bengaluru. You can also opt for colleges like Sree Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, M.S.Ramaiah Junior and Degree College, and Jyothi Nivas College, as these are not only the top commerce colleges in Bangaluru but also provide best facilities to their students.
- IIBS – International Institute of Business studies
IIBS is also in the list of most reputed colleges of the city. The college is situated in Kanaka Nagar, Nagawara, R.T.Nagar Post, Bangalore. The college offers top courses of Commerce field, including B.Com, BBA, BCA, and postgraduate courses.
- Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies and Computer Applications
Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies and Computer Applications is the oldest college of the Bangalore city. The college offers both under and postgraduate courses and is popular for Commerce courses that are offered. The college has a really good campus and affordable fee structure.