Top 10 Direct Selling Company in India:
How many of us remember the very robust ads glaring out of the TV screens urging us to buy a product or two from the company directly?? What do we understand by direct selling?? “A direct selling company sells products and services directly to consumers, away from fixed market retail locations.” A good example in the case is the cosmetic giant Oriflame or Amway and many others. A direct seller creates and builds a network of sales reps who use their personal contacts to sell various products and goods. These sales reps work on a commission basis and are self-employed. In the tech savvy world of today, the various social networking sites, television, radio, and the internet serve as strong mediums to propagate direct selling to the customer.
Here are the top 10 direct selling companies in India:
- Amway is one of the world’s leading direct-selling companies. Its products range from nutrition, beauty, personal care, home care, agricultural, and business support resources.
- Tupperware is another leading direct selling company that has gained a strong foothold in India. A strong network of sales reps and word of mouth marketing strategy has established Tupperware in the country. Tupperware supplies some amazing kitchen solutions, on-the-go solutions, and space-saving utility products. Its products include food storage, food serving, gift sets, microwaves, cooking, and baking equipment, food preparation tools, etc.
- Herbalife Nutrition is a renowned direct selling company that develops, markets, and sells dietary supplements, weight management, sports nutrition, and personal-care products like weight-loss and protein shakes, protein bars, teas, aloes, vitamins, sports hydration, energy, and many other products.
- Avon is a well-known beauty brand that markets itself exclusively through direct selling. Avon’s products comprise of beauty, household, and personal care goods.
- Oriflame is a renowned Swedish direct selling company that markets beauty products like personal care, lip balms, accessories, and dietary supplements.
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd or HUL is one of the most well-known FMCG companies in India. Though the products of the company are available in various retail outlets, the company also markets many of its goods through direct selling. HUL manufactures and markets products like foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products and water purifiers. HUL’s ‘Shakti’ initiative in rural India is one such direct selling venture to empower the women in the countryside.
- Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd is a direct seller of products like health supplements, air purifiers, Ayurveda, health food, home care, personal care, oral care, color cosmetics, business tools and others.
- Mi Lifestyle Marketing Global Private Limited is a very popular direct selling company in India. The company markets some comprehensive and quality lifestyle products for everyday life.
- 4Life is another top direct selling company in India that markets supplements that support immune system health, body transformation and general wellness, aromatherapy oils and diffuser in the Indian market, for followers of alternative therapies.
- Modicare is one of the most popular direct selling companies in India. Its range of products includes Tobacco, Tea, cosmetics, fashion, personal wellness, nutritional supplements, hair, skin and beauty products, excellent cosmetics, soaps, detergents, cleaning liquids, and other household requirements, food, and beverages.
The above listed are the top 10 direct selling companies in India. These companies have a strong network of sales and marketing reps who help further the business.