Top 10 Direct Selling Companies in India:
Direct selling is the earliest form of marketing employed by people long before the markets even came into existence. Imagine a prehistoric scenario where a cobbler or tailor goes home to home to sell his goods. The concept of direct selling is based on this direct interaction between the company and selling to the customer himself. India has one of the largest populations in the world ad a resultant largest market in the world comes as a bonus to many of these top 10 direct selling companies. Using network marketing as a strategy to forward the goal to make capital gains is the mainstay behind direct selling.
Here is a list of top 10 direct selling companies in India:
- Amway: The Company is one of the largest direct-selling companies in the world dealing in nutrition, personal care, beauty, home, agriculture, and business support resource products. The company uses its ‘independent business owners or IBO’s to promote its business.
- Tupperware: The Company has one of the largest networks of salespeople on contract. The company deals in providing on the go solutions in the kitchen and space-saving utility range apart from its exhaustive range of kitchen solutions.
- Herbalife: The Company is a market leader when it comes to herbal product marketing. The company uses direct selling to promote personal care, weight management products, sports nutrition supplements, and dietary supplements.
- Avon: The Company is the second largest after Amway as a direct selling company. Their Avon Ladies and Avon Men promote products like beauty products, accessories, clothing, and jewelry too.
- Oriflame: The Company has one of the largest networks not only in India but also in the world. The company promotes beauty products, personal care products, jewelry, accessories, and others.
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd or HUL: The Company is a well-established FMCG but for its Shakti initiative the company has been known to use direct selling as a means to provide a livelihood to the women of the country.
- Vestige Marketing: The Company has innumerable online and offline stores in the country and deals with products ranging from an air purifier, Ayurveda products, health supplements, home care, health food, oral care, personal care and much more.
- Mi Lifestyle Marketing Global Private Ltd: The Company has a strong business customer and business distributor system. The company deals with quality lifestyle products.
- 4 Life: The Company is one of the top-ranked in direct selling in the world. The company promotes products supporting the immune system, general awareness, and body transformation.
- Modicare: The Company deals with products related to nutritional supplements, personal wellness, cosmetics, soaps and detergents, and many others.
The above listed are the top 10 direct selling company in India.