SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
The State Bank of India is the largest nationalized bank in India. The SBI routinely conducts recruitment drive to select eligible candidates to work in SBI. SBI has released a notification for recruitment of Junior Associates. The SBI Clerk exam consists of 3 stages which includes preliminary exam, main exam and interview. All those candidates who have qualified in the SBI clerk prelims exam will appear for the next stage, i.e., main exam. The SBI Clerk mains exam pattern will help candidates prepare for the exam in a meticulous manner.
Date of start of registration of application: 3rd January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 26th January 2020
Date of release of admit card for preliminary exam: 11th February 2020
Date of preliminary exam: 22nd and 29th February 2020 and 1st and 8th March 2020
Date or release of admit card for main exam: 2nd week of April 2020
Date of mains exam: 19th April 2020
SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 45 minutes/ 165 minutes.
- The total number of questions asked are 190.
- The total weightage of the exam is 200 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Incorrect answer: – 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam consists of 4 sections which include the following:
- English language
- Quantitative aptitude
- Reasoning ability and computer aptitude
- General/ financial awareness
- Each section is allotted a fixed time and the candidate must finish each section before attempting the next.
- The medium of the exam is English/ Hindi.
Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Min|
For further details regarding SBI Clerk mains exam pattern check the website at www.sbi.co.in .