TEZPUR University Admission 2020:
The Tezpur University was established in 1994 and is situated in the state of Assam. Spread over a sprawling campus of 262 acres, the Tezpur University is a prominent center for higher education and learning. Tezpur University offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, research and doctoral courses. The Tezpur University admission 2020 has been notified on its website.
Date of start of registration of application for admission: 25th February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 20th May 2020
Date of entrance exam: 29th to 31st May 2020
– General candidates: 800/-
– SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: 400/-
– International candidates: $25
– The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
Reservation of seats:
– The reservation of seats is as per the guidelines laid down by the government of India.
– The candidate must register with a valid email ID and mobile number.
– The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password that will be used for all future reference.
– The candidate must fill the application form with the requisite details.
– The candidate can apply for a maximum of 3 courses.
– The candidate must apply separately for each program.
– The candidate must upload all the necessary documents that have been specified.
– The documents must be self-attested.
– The completed application form must be submitted along with the application fee.
– The candidate must take a print out of the application for any future reference.
– The candidate must check the eligibility criteria as specified for the relevant program on the website of the University.
For any further details regarding Tezpur University admission 2020 check the website at https://www.tezuadmissions.in/public/ .