St. Vincent School Pune Admission Form 2020-21:
Established in 1867 as the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, the St. Vincent School Pune finds itself placed snugly in the annals of history as one of the oldest schools in India. The school started in a bungalow almost 150 years ago and is now an educational institution par excellence. St. Vincents School offers world-class facilities that include 4 ½ acre playground with the stadium, 4 auditoriums that can seat over 1500 students, two libraries with a collection of more than 30000 books, 50 IT-enabled learning rooms, a swimming pool and much more. St. Vincent School Pune admission form 2020-21 has been notified on its website.
Here are the details of the St. Vincent Pune admission form 2020-21:
- Admission forms will be available on the school website for LKG classes from 14th January 2020 10:00 am till 20th January 2020 at 0300 pm.
- Age: The child must be born between 1st October 2015 to 30th September 2016, inclusive of both the dates.
- The admission form can be downloaded from the school website. A print out of the same must be taken.
- The application form must be duly filled along with the confirmation letter.
- A processing fee of 500/- must be paid in cash and submitted in the school from 28th January till 30th January 2020 between 0900 am to 1200 pm.
- The candidates will be called for an interview scheduled to be held in February 2020 and the final list of selected candidates will be released in March 2020.
Admission to LKG, UKG and primary classes is on the basis of guidelines laid down by the school management. Admission is granted to students whose birth date is as per the norms laid down by the education department. First preference will be given to Catholics and those who exhibit all-round progress in academics, sports, and extra-curricular activities.
For any further queries and details on St. Vincent School Pune admission form 2020-21 check the school website at www.stvincentspune.com/admission .