St. Stephen’s College Admission 2020:
The St. Stephen’s College was established in 1881 by the Cambridge Mission in Delhi. Ever since the college has emerged as one of the most prominent centres of learning. The college was founded with the commitment to pursue excellence in higher education, build and strengthen character, holistic development of personality and emergent responsible citizenship. St. Stephen’s College admission 2020 has been notified by the college for interested candidates.
Mode of application: Online
Application registration procedure:
- The candidate must register on the website of the college.
- The candidate must also register on the Delhi University centralized admissions portal.
- Only those candidates with a registration number issued by University of Delhi will be eligible to apply for various courses in the college.
- The details of admissions will be notified on the college website from 30th June 2020.
- The admission for the year 2020 will be completely conducted online.
Under graduate course:
- The candidate must clearly mention the DU registration number while registering on the college website.
- Foreign candidates must apply using the number issued by the Foreign Students Registry Office and not the DU registration number.
Post graduate course:
- The candidate must register on the Delhi University admissions portal.
- The candidate must register on the college website with the DU registration number.
- The candidate must appear for an entrance exam conducted by Delhi University or on the basis of merit as specified by the college.
- B. A. (Honours) in Economics, English, History, Philosophy, and Sanskrit.
- B. A. Programme
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- B.Sc. Programme in Chemistry and Computer Science.
- M.A. in Economics, English, History, Philosophy, and Sanskrit.
- M.Sc in Mathematics, Operational Research, Physics and Chemistry
- Admission to under graduate course is on the basis of merit secured by the candidate in the class 12th qualifying exam, aptitude test and interview. The weightage is as follows:
Class 12th marks: 85%
Aptitude Test: 05%
- Admission is also given through Sports quota and extra-curricular quota.
For any further details regarding St. Stephen’s College admission 2020 check the website at https://www.ststephens.edu/ .