St. Edmund’s College Admission 2020:
Established in 1923 in Shillong, Meghalaya, the St. Edmunds College is one of the premier institutions in the North Eastern parts of India. The college aims at “imparting equitable quality education grounded on the core values of excellence, competition and ideals.” The St. Edmund’s College admission 2020 has been notified on the college website for interested candidates.
St. Edmund’s College has 4 departments which offers courses in the following streams:
- Arts Department:
- Political Science
- Commerce Department:
- Commerce (B.Com)
- Science Department:
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Professional Studies:
- Social Work (B.S.W & M.S.W)
- Computer Applications (B.C.A)
Date of start of registration of application: 9th July 2020
Timing to submit application form: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm except Sunday
- All candidates have to pay an application fee of 50/-
- The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- For admission to other courses, the candidate must check the eligibility criteria as specified in the college prospectus available online.
- Application for admission will be accepted after the declaration of class 12th result by the Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education.
- Spot admissions for selected candidates will begin the day the class 12th result is announced by the Meghalaya board.
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill the application form with all the requisite details.
- The following documents must be uploaded with the application form:
- Self-attested scanned copy of class 10th mark sheet.
- Self-attested scanned copy of class 12th marks sheet
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of the transfer certificate from school/ college last attended.
- Scanned copy of ST certificate if applicable
- Scanned copy of the migration certificate for students coming from boards/ universities other than Meghalaya Board of School Education.
- The completed application form must be submitted and a print out of the same taken for future reference.
For any other details regarding St. Edmund’s College admission 2020 check the website at https://sec.edu.in/ .