St. Andrews School Admission:
St. Andrew’s School was established in 1780 by Fr. Francisco de Mello. Over the years the school has gathered much acclaim and fame courtesy the innovative approach to teaching and imparting quality education. The school aims to motivate and stimulate their students be good human beings and use their education for noble purposes. The St. Andrews School admission has been notified on the school website for all those who are interested in seeking admission in this prominent school.
Here are the details of the St. Andrews School admission:
Date of start of registration of application for Nursery and Jr KG: 6th March 2020 from 11 am
Last date to submit completed application for Nursery and Jr KG: 31st March 2020 till 5 pm.
- Interested candidates must register themselves on the school portal to get a unique ID and password, which will be used for further use.
- The email Id and mobile number are mandatory for the registration.
- The application form must be filled with the correct information as once submitted they cannot be changed.
- The requisite documents must be uploaded with the application form which includes the passport sized photo of the child.
- The following documents must be attached with the application form:
- Colored passport size photo of the child (size 35mm X 45mm).
- Certificate of Birth
- Proof of residence
- These documents must be uploaded in either pdf or jpg format in the size that should not exceed 1 MB.
- Admission to classes Nursery and Jr Kg will be done on the submission of the application form.
- Admission to classes 1st to 12th will be on the basis of availability of seats in the desired class.
- For admission to Nursery, the child should be born between 1st October 2016 and 30th September 2017.
- For admission to Jr KG, the child should be born between 1st October 2015 and 30th September 2016.
For further details regarding St.Andrews School admission check the website at https://saintandrewschoolbandra.in/ or https://intelliadmissions.org/schoolInfo/SASBDR-Admissions .