SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019:
Staff Selection Commission has released a notification inviting applications for the post of Stenographer Grade C and Grade D posts vide notification number F.No.3/5/2019-P&P-II. The SSC Stenographer recruitment details can be seen online at www.ssc.nic.in .
Here are the details of the SSC Stenographer recruitment 2019:
Vacancy: Stenographer Grade D and Stenographer Grade C
No of vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade D: 1276
- Stenographer Grade C: 429
Date of notification: 20th September 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 18th October 2019
Educational Qualification: The interested candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board as on 1st January 2020.
- SSC Stenographer Grade C: 18 years to 30 years
- SSC Stenographer Grade D: 18 years to 27 years
The age relaxation rules are as per the norms of the Government of India.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (unreserved): 10 years
- PwD OBC: 13 years
- PwD SC/ST: 15 years
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years
Selection procedure: The selection process is divided into 2 stages:
- CBT: The computer-based test is divided into 3 sections that include general intelligence and reasoning; English language and comprehension; and general awareness. The CBT is of a total of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.
- Skill Test: The candidate has to appear for a skill test too. the duration of the dictation test is 10 minutes in English/ Hindi as opted and the speed should be 100wpm for Stenographer Grade C and 80wpm for Stenographer Grade D. The candidate has to transcribe the dictation on the computer in a given time frame.
Here’s how to apply for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2019: The candidate has to log in to the official website www.ssc.nic.in . The candidate has to register himself to get a unique registration ID. The candidate has to fill in the details and payment of the prescribed application fee.
For SSC Stenographer recruitment 2019, the exact details can be checked online.