SSC Selection Post Exam Pattern:
The Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment drives for various vacancies. The SSC Selection post-exam pattern will help candidates prepare for the exam in a systematic manner.
Date of start of registration of application: 21st February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 20th March 2020
Date of exam: 10th to 12th June 2020
- General/ OBC Male candidates: 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex – servicemen/ Female candidates: No fee
The SSC Selection post exam is conducted for various levels. These include the following:
- Matriculation/ class 10th pass level
- Higher secondary/ class 12th pass level
- Graduation level
The SSC selection post exam is conducted for recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts in the state and central administrative machinery.
The SSC Selection exam is conducted in 2 phases. These include the following:
- Written exam
- Document verification
SSC Selection post exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- The total number of questions asked are 100.
- The total weightage of the exam is 200 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: +2 marks
- Incorrect answer: – 0.50 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No of questions in each section||Maximum marks||Duration|
|English Language||25||50||1 hour/ 60 minutes|
- Candidates who clear the written exam must appear for a Skill test that includes a typing test/ data entry test particularly for vacancies of typist or data operator.
- The speed limit for the typing test/ data entry test is specified in the exam.
For any further queries regarding SSC Selection post exam pattern check the website at www.ssc.nic.in .