As the name suggests here in this article we would be discussing some new technology courses.
● Digital Transformation from Zero to One
4-Days: Full Time On-Campus Course: UK, London
- Course Requirements : Bachelor Degree or Its Professional Equivalent of 3 Years Education.
- Language Level : Prove Fluency In English by way of Certificate Course in the English Language.
This technologyy course modules aims at introducing ambitious entrepreneurship and organization beginning from idea generation and the freedom to think from first principles, rather than accepting the prevailing wisdom and existing structures. It is a fact the AI (Artificial Intelligence) applications are impacting society and professional organizations on a regular basis.
As a result, more and more tasks are now being done by machines or supported by digital assistants. This course stresses on the impact that digital tools and social media are having on our society.
● Data Security (Technical) – an online course
6 Weeks : Part Time : Online Course : UK, Cambridge
This course equips you with the practical knowledge that will help you to manage personal data as defined in EU (European Union) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations). It needs a basic understanding of web-based systems and networking, level 3 BTEC or higher.
During this course, you will learn to assess the vulnerabilities in an under observation IT system and how to get rid of them(i.e. Threat Vectors).
Over a six week period, each week you will be taught a mix of :
- Taught material,
- Self study,
- Activities and
- Practical exercises all that online.
Aims and learning outcomes
Post course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the needs for security governance and the legal aspects of cyber security as it applies to an IT system.
- Helps identify the type of vulnerabilities and threat vectors to an IT system.
- Suggest the cyber control needed to reduce the threat vectors.
- Understand the implications of various strategies applied towards cyber attacks mitigation.
- Conduct a vulnerability assessment and
- Last not but not the least understand the security architecture of an organization.
A whole lot of information about New Technology Courses is available there on the Internet. A Google Search will better serve the purpose.