Shriram College of Commerce Admission 2019:
When you think of the best in colleges especially the commerce stream, the one name that has become synonymous with the best is Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University. The college is well known in all educational circles for imparting quality education not only in India but the world over. The Shri Ram College of Commerce admission 2019 is based on the cut off list of marks and merit as published by Delhi University. The cut off list is made on the basis of merit secured for the year for every course offered.
Here are the details of the Shri Ram College of Commerce admission 2019:
The candidates can apply for admission to SRCC through the Centralized Application System of the University of Delhi.
Courses: BA Hons Economics, PG Diploma in Global Business Operation, B.Com Hons, B.Com Pass, and others
Mode of application: Online
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 250/-
The application fee can be paid online through internet banking, credit/debit card or through the bank.
- The candidate must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board.
- The admission is done on the basis of merit secured in the 12th class exams.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% from DU for a post-graduate in Economics course.
- The candidate must possess a B.Com Hons or BA Hons in economics with a minimum of 50% marks for admission to M.com.
- For undergraduate courses, the candidate is selected on the basis of merit.
- For postgraduate courses like MA Economics, M.Com is done through direct admission as well as entrance test as specified by the college.
- For admission to foreign students, the eligibility criteria can be checked online.
The interested candidates can check the website of DU or SRCC for all the details on the Shri Ram College of Commerce admission 2019 at www.srcc.edu