SGGU Admission 2020:
Established in the year 2015, the Shri Govind Guru University was founded by the state government of Gujarat in Godhra. The SGGU has close to 145 colleges affiliated to it and offers a variety of courses which include under graduate, post graduate, doctoral and others in numerous disciplines. The SGGU admission 2020 has been notified on the website for interested candidates.
Date of start of registration of application: 3rd week of April 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 3rd week of May 2020
- Under graduate courses:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.A. (Fashion Design And Interior Design)
- Bachelor of Rural Studies
- Bachelor of Design
- Post graduate courses:
- Master of Social Work
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Arts
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Science
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Education
- M.Sc. – Chemistry
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Under graduate course: The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with the minimum cut off merit as specified by the SGGU.
- Post graduate course: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/ college in the relevant subject. The candidate must have secured merit as specified for admissions or appear for an entrance exam for admissions.
- The candidate must register on the website of SGGU with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must use this login ID and password to get to the application page.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details and also upload the specified documents.
- The documents to be uploaded include the following:
- Recent passport size photographs
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Mark sheet of classes 10th and 12th
- Graduation degree and certificate
- Transfer/ migration certificate
- Proof of income certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- The candidate must pay the application fee and submit the completed form.
- The candidate must take a print out of the application form for any future reference.
Fr any further queries regarding SGGU admission 2020 check the website at https://sggu.ac.in/ .