SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern:
Banks across India recruit probationary officers or PO’s are they are popularly referred to for the smooth functioning of the day to day business of the ban. State Bank of India is one of the leading banks in India. One of the largest nationalized banks SBI has released a notification regarding the recruitment of SBI PO. The SBI PO exam consists of 3 stages preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview. All those candidates who clear their preliminary exam must appear for the main exam. The SBI PO mains exam pattern helps in preparing for the exam in a systematic manner.
Here are the details of the SBI PO Mains exam pattern:
The SBI PO mains exam is attempted by all those candidates who secure merit in the preliminary exam.
- The mains exam is a computer-based online exam.
- The mains exam comprises of both objective and descriptive questions.
- The mains exam consists of 2 sections.
- The objective sections consist of questions based on the following:
- Reasoning and Computer aptitude
- Data analysis and interpretation
- General awareness about economy and banking
- English language
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min|
|General Awareness about Economy/Banking||40||40||35 Min|
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
- The descriptive exam consists of letter writing and essay writing to test the command of the candidate over English language.
- The duration of the objective exam is 3 hours and the descriptive exam is 30 minutes.
- The total marks for the objective paper is 200 marks and the descriptive paper is 50 marks.
- The marking scheme includes negative marking for the objective paper.
- Incorrect answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
For any further details or queries regarding the SBI PO Mains exam pattern check the website at https://sbi.co.in/careers/ .