SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern:
The State Bank of India has released a notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). SBI has announced a total of 2200 vacancies as PO’s in the bank. SBI conducts a recruitment exam for selecting eligible candidates in 3 phases which include a preliminary exam, main exam and interview. The SBI PO mains exam pattern will come to the aid of selected candidates who have qualified in the preliminary exam.
The selection procedure of the SBI PO exam comprises of the following phases:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
SBI PO Preliminary exam pattern:
- The preliminary exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The exam consists of 3 sections which include the following:
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- The total number of questions asked are 100.
- The total weightage of the exam is 100 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: + 1 mark
- Incorrect answer: – 0.25 marks wills be deducted.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
SBI PO Mains exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions and also descriptive questions.
- The total number of questions asked in the Objective section is 200.
- The total number of questions asked in the descriptive section is 2 on letter writing and essay.
- The duration of the objective test is 3 hours/ 180 minutes.
- The duration of the descriptive test is 30 minutes.
Name of Tests|
Reasoning and |
- Candidates must qualify in the descriptive test too, to able to pass the SBI PO Mains exam.
For further details regarding SBI PO Mains exam pattern check the website at https://sbi.co.in/careers/ .