SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
The State Bank of India has released a notification regarding the SBI Clerks examination. The examination is conducted in 3 stages which include a preliminary examination, main exam and the Language test. The SBI Clerk prelims exam pattern is a must for the systematic preparation of the exam.
Here are the details of the SBI Clerk Prelims exam pattern:
The SBI Clerk examination is a rigorous procedure that consists of 3 important stages. These include:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Language test
SBI has notified for the recruitment of more than 8000 vacancies in its branches pan India. There is a state/ language-wise vacancy.
- Interested candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized college/ university or its equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for final year exams are also eligible to apply for the SBI clerk exam.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
- The candidate must possess proficiency in the language chosen for the exam, both written and verbal.
- The candidate must be at least 20 years of age and not exceed 28 years as on 1st January 2020. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 2000, inclusive of both the days.
SBI Clerk prelims exam pattern:
- The preliminary examination is a computer-based online exam.
- The prelims will consist of MCQ (multiple choice objective questions).
- The preliminary exam will comprise of 3 sections which include English language, numerical ability and reasoning ability.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour or 60 minutes.
Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- The preliminary exam is only qualifying in nature.
- The medium of the exam is both Hindi and English.
- The marking scheme includes negative marking.
- Incorrect answer: -0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Questions left unanswered: 0 marks.
The candidates who qualify in the SBI Clerk prelims will appear for the main exam followed by a language test. The SBI Clerk prelims exam pattern can be checked on the website www.sbi.co.in .