SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
The State Bank of India released a notification for SBI Clerk recruitment 2020. The bank has announced a total of 8000 vacancies to be filled across India. The SBI clerk exam is conducted in 3 stages which includes preliminary examination, mains examination and language test. The SBI Clerk mains exam pattern helps selected candidates prepare for the main exam in a methodical manner.
Here are the details of the SBI Clerk mains exam pattern:
Date of start of registration of application: 3rd January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 26th January 2020
Last date to take a print out of application: 10th February 2020
Fee payment: 3rd to 26th January 2020
The SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern:
- The SBI Clerk mains exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam comprises of multiple choice objective questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 40 minutes/ 160 minutes.
- The Mains exam consists of 4 sections:
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
|S.No||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- Each section in the SBI Clerk mains exam will have a specific time duration.
- The medium of the exam will be Hindi/ English, except for the General English exam.
- The marking scheme will include negative marking.
- Incorrect answer: -0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Questions that are not attempted: 0 marks
- Candidates appearing for the SBI Clerk mains exam have to secure the minimum pass percentage on aggregate which will be decided by the bank.
- There is no minimum qualifying marks for each section.
- After the declaration of result a merit list will be drawn up category wise and state wise, where the qualified candidates will be places in descending order on the basis of aggregate marks in the respective states and categories.
For any further details or queries regarding SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern check the website at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijassdec19/