Sastra University Admission 2020:
The Shanmuga Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy is popularly called the SASTRA University. Established in 1984, the SASTRA University offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses to students. SASTRA University admission 2020 will be released shortly and interested students can check the details on the official website of the deemed to be a university.
Here are the details of the SASTRA university admission 2020:
|Date of start of availability of application forms for all programs||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to submit completed applications forms B.Tech / M.Tech (5-Year integrated) Programs||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of release of merit list||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of counselling for admission||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting completed application for M.Tech / Law / M.B.A / M.C.A||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of submitting completed application for B. Sc / BBA / BCA / B.Com/ B.F.A, (Music) / M.com / M.Sc /B.Sc, B.Ed & B.A, B.Ed / B.Com(CA) / B.Com (BFSI) / M.Sc (5-Year integrated)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting completed application for B.Optom||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Arts & Science at SRC Kumbakonam Campus: B.Sc., BBA., BCA., B.Com., M.Com., M.Sc., M.C.A.,||3rd week of Jun 2020|
The eligibility criteria for all course programs varies according to the desired course. The educational qualification for each course has been specified and laid down clearly by SASTRA University.
The admission procedure for all course programs varies. Here is how you can initiate the admission process.
- B.Tech/ Integrated M.Tech Program
- Admission to the program is on the basis of merit secured in class 12th. SASTRA University brings all the candidates from various boards in the same scale of comparison by normalizing the merit secured by the candidate. As stated by the University, “A first rank student of each board will be considered to have obtained a 100% mark and an aggregate mark of all other students of the board is normalized concerning that of the first rank student.”
- Candidates with a JEE Main percentile will be given priority over others.
- M.Tech program
- Admission to the course is based on the merit secured in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates with GATE scores will be given priority.
- MBA program
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Candidates with CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT scores will be given priority.
SASTRA University admission details or any other queries can be checked online at https://www.sastra.edu/ .